Advice from Parents
There are things you can do to keep them safe. Here’s what you can do: Use visual supports, like a social story or checklist. These can help teach your child not to…Read More
As parents at Exceptional Lives, when we write our Guides for parents, we imagine ourselves in your shoes. We remember what it was like early on in our school journey…Read More
- Letter to Mica’s class
- Unwritten IEP Goals
- “Please don’t climb the curtains”
- How to Keep it Together: A Guide
- Does your child sometimes wander away and get lost?
- Emergency Plan for Families with a Child with a Disability in 2019
- Let’s be #mightytogether
- Tips to stay sane and be a good caregiver
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices