States have their own processes for figuring out how to access special education. In Massachusetts and Louisiana, an evaluation and eligibility meeting will help decide if your child is eligible. Depending…Read More
An IEP is an Individualized Education Program (or Plan) that is required for any child who qualifies as a student with a disability under your state’s law, and as a…Read More
- Letter to Mica’s class
- Unwritten IEP Goals
- “Please don’t climb the curtains”
- How to Keep it Together: A Guide
- Does your child sometimes wander away and get lost?
- Emergency Plan for Families with a Child with a Disability in 2019
- Let’s be #mightytogether
- Tips to stay sane and be a good caregiver
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices