States have their own processes for figuring out how to access special education. In Massachusetts and Louisiana, an evaluation and eligibility meeting will help decide if your child is eligible. Depending…Read More
Last week, I looked into a soccer program for my son. It has been a couple of years since we’ve tried community sports programs and I wondered, “Is he ready?”…Read More
- How to Stay Sane: A Guide for Parents and Providers.
- Does your child sometimes wander away and get lost?
- Emergency Plan for Families with a Child with a Disability in 2019
- Let’s be #mightytogether
- Tips to stay sane and be a good caregiver
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices
- Who has time for respite, anyway?
- What is Medicaid and how do I apply for my family member?
- Sometimes I hate social media