Holidays are a time for family and gratitude. For family members who we see only a few times a year, it can be hard for them to understand our unique…Read More
Learning about and understanding my son’s diagnosis has changed who we are as individuals, as parents, and as a family. I’m sure it has for you, too. Above all, it…Read More
Searching online for ’Should I medicate my child?’ yields about 1,880,000 results. If you are like me, you skim the headlines and maybe click on a few, trying to discern…Read More
Whether your child is just finishing up the school year or beginning to anticipate the start of a new grade, the IEP has likely crossed your mind. As one of…Read More
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices
- Who has time for respite, anyway?
- What is Medicaid and how do I apply for my family member?
- Sometimes I hate social media
- Finding Connection and Community as a Parent of a Child with a Disability
- How to encourage Self-Advocacy
- Does my child qualify for special education services?
- New Tools to Answer your Questions about Transition to Adulthood
- Introducing the Autism Guide: An Interview with the Flutie Foundation