Holidays are a time for family and gratitude. For family members who we see only a few times a year, it can be hard for them to understand our unique…Read More
I dare you to watch this trailer for the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympic Games and not feel motivated, encouraged or proud. And maybe a little taken over by emotion recognizing all…Read More
Each new stage in life brings developmental changes and opportunity for growth and learning. It also opens new doors to an ever-changing list of possible therapies or community activities. Development…Read More
- Letter to Mica’s class
- Unwritten IEP Goals
- “Please don’t climb the curtains”
- How to Keep it Together: A Guide
- Does your child sometimes wander away and get lost?
- Emergency Plan for Families with a Child with a Disability in 2019
- Let’s be #mightytogether
- Tips to stay sane and be a good caregiver
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices