Today we are pleased to publish our new user-friendly Exceptional Lives Resource Directory, a searchable online database of disability programs and providers in Massachusetts.
Three top reasons to check out our new Resource Directory:
- Contains more than 1,200 resources in 54 service categories – from adaptive equipment, after-school programs, and adult family care to speech therapists, transition services, transportation, and vocational programs.
- Based on the Autism Consortium’s resource database used by resource specialists in 5 Massachusetts hospitals including:
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- MGH Lurie Center
- Tufts Floating Hospital for Children
- Boston Medical Center
- UMass Memorial in Worcester
- Searchable by zip, age, disability, service, MassHealth, and wheelchair-accessible – and get a resource map for options in your local area.
Use our free Resource Directory
This Resource Directory is a user-friendly tool for parents, caregivers, and professionals alike, so feel free to share with your colleagues, friends, and families!