Louisiana Resource Directory
Welcome to our free, user-friendly Disability Resource Directory – a searchable online database of disability programs and providers in Massachusetts.
It’s designed for parents and caregivers of children or adults with developmental disabilities – and professional care providers that serve them. It contains more than 1,200 resources in 54 service categories in areas such as:
- Therapy (including speech, PT, OT, and ABA providers)
- Employment (including transition & vocational programs)
- Medical & clinical
- Adult programs (including housing & transportation services)
- Parent & caregiver support
- Legal help
- Social & recreational (including after-school programs & summer camps)
- Sibling support, family grants, and more.
You can do quick and easy searches by zip code, age, disability, and service type. You can see if a service is covered by MassHealth, or if a facility is wheelchair-accessible. Our initial disability types include ADD/ADHD, Autism spectrum disorder, bipolar disorder, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, and intellectual disability. With each search you get a printable resource list and a visual resource map displaying options in your local area – or across the state.
Click the button below to start getting connected to resources that will help your child today!