Join the North Suburban YMCA and Exceptional Lives for a special Pilot Training Session. Parents and professionals will join YMCA staff to learn more about Exceptional Lives’ free, easy-to-use Guides and Resource Directory, as well as how to connect to resources in their local area.
Thursday, May 4 (7:00-8:30pm)
North Suburban Y
137 Lexington St.
Woburn, MA 01801
Join us, and use our free Guides to help you:
- Access SSI and other benefits
- Explore guardianship and its alternatives
- Optimize your health insurance including MassHealth
- Create a more effective IEP and Transition Plan
At this free workshop, you can:
- Walk through one or more Guides with staff available to answer questions
- Share feedback with Exceptional Lives to help improve the Guides
Feel free to bring your laptop, tablet, or smartphone to use during the workshop!