As we publish our most recent Guide, “What to Do If Your Child Has Autism”, we sat down with our partners at The Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation to hear their…Read More
No one knows your child better than you! This is why you are key to finding the right supports and activities that are most likely to help your child thrive.…Read More
Last week, I looked into a soccer program for my son. It has been a couple of years since we’ve tried community sports programs and I wondered, “Is he ready?”…Read More
An IEP is an Individualized Education Program (or Plan) that is required for any child who qualifies as a student with a disability under your state’s law, and as a…Read More
Learning about and understanding my son’s diagnosis has changed who we are as individuals, as parents, and as a family. I’m sure it has for you, too. Above all, it…Read More
- Letter to Mica’s class
- Unwritten IEP Goals
- “Please don’t climb the curtains”
- How to Keep it Together: A Guide
- Does your child sometimes wander away and get lost?
- Emergency Plan for Families with a Child with a Disability in 2019
- Let’s be #mightytogether
- Tips to stay sane and be a good caregiver
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices