As our friends down south enter hurricane season, here are some tips to help your family prepare. In any emergency, we must make sure all individuals with disabilities have a…Read More
No one knows your child better than you! This is why you are key to finding the right supports and activities that are most likely to help your child thrive.…Read More
Learning about and understanding my son’s diagnosis has changed who we are as individuals, as parents, and as a family. I’m sure it has for you, too. Above all, it…Read More
The Kennedy Day School at Franciscan Children’s will host a free clinic for parents on Thursday, March 30, 2017, from 4-6pm. A Parent’s Guide to Augmentative-Alternative Communication will cover a…Read More
- Letter to Mica’s class
- Unwritten IEP Goals
- “Please don’t climb the curtains”
- How to Keep it Together: A Guide
- Does your child sometimes wander away and get lost?
- Emergency Plan for Families with a Child with a Disability in 2019
- Let’s be #mightytogether
- Tips to stay sane and be a good caregiver
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices