INTEREST PERIOD—January 8-January 31 The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education & The Department of Developmental Services (DESE/DDS) Program helps provide in-home and community based therapeutic support to students ages…Read More
At the beginning of December, the U.S. House passed a bill that would provide funding for tracking devices and resources to help kids with autism and other developmental disabilities at…Read More
For the past four years, the Parent Leadership in Autism Network (PLAN) program at Boston Medical Center (BMC) has assisted and guided numbers of parents and caregivers of children/adolescents with…Read More
The Aspire Program at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) provides professional development and internship opportunities for people with autism (18+). Applications for their Spring 2017 cycle are open now until January…Read More
When it comes to money, the everyday expenses for people with disabilities can be overwhelming for both the mind and wallet. Fortunately, those at CouponChief have created a resource for…Read More
For a limited time only, Starbucks will feature the artwork of 11 artists with disabilities and homelessness on their stores’ gift cards. The cards are preloaded with $100 and will…Read More
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices
- Who has time for respite, anyway?
- What is Medicaid and how do I apply for my family member?
- Sometimes I hate social media
- Finding Connection and Community as a Parent of a Child with a Disability
- How to encourage Self-Advocacy
- Does my child qualify for special education services?
- New Tools to Answer your Questions about Transition to Adulthood
- Introducing the Autism Guide: An Interview with the Flutie Foundation