least restrictive environment
There is a continuum of placement options available for your child. To recap, the spirit of the IDEA law is that the school places your child in the least restrictive…Read More
The Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) provision of law requires that students with disabilities receive their education alongside students without disabilities “to the maximum extent appropriate,” which is somewhat vague. This…Read More
- How to Stay Sane: A Guide for Parents and Providers.
- Does your child sometimes wander away and get lost?
- Emergency Plan for Families with a Child with a Disability in 2019
- Let’s be #mightytogether
- Tips to stay sane and be a good caregiver
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices
- Who has time for respite, anyway?
- What is Medicaid and how do I apply for my family member?
- Sometimes I hate social media