Ask the Attorney: How Can I Tell If My Child is Making Progress if He is Still Reading Below Grade Level?
The IEP team will measure your child’s progress based on whether he meets the goals in that year’s IEP. That said, it is important to make sure those goals are…Read More
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices
- Who has time for respite, anyway?
- What is Medicaid and how do I apply for my family member?
- Sometimes I hate social media
- Finding Connection and Community as a Parent of a Child with a Disability
- How to encourage Self-Advocacy
- Does my child qualify for special education services?
- New Tools to Answer your Questions about Transition to Adulthood
- Introducing the Autism Guide: An Interview with the Flutie Foundation