Exceptional Lives: A free disability information platform for families, caregivers, and professionals
Whether you’ve seen our posts, met us at a conference, listened to a presentation, or maybe received a link to this post from a trusted friend, welcome! We would like…Read More
Holidays are a time for family and gratitude. For family members who we see only a few times a year, it can be hard for them to understand our unique…Read More
Last year, I sat next to an older man on a plane. We kept to ourselves for most of the flight, but as we started to make our descent, we…Read More
- How to Stay Sane: A Guide for Parents and Providers.
- Does your child sometimes wander away and get lost?
- Emergency Plan for Families with a Child with a Disability in 2019
- Let’s be #mightytogether
- Tips to stay sane and be a good caregiver
- Autism Supports: Where Do I Start?
- A note to caregivers making tough choices
- Who has time for respite, anyway?
- What is Medicaid and how do I apply for my family member?
- Sometimes I hate social media