You don’t have to figure this out yourself! If you are concerned about your child’s development, you can go to your child’s doctor and ask them, or you can call Early Intervention (EI) yourself. 
Early Intervention is available in every state and U.S. territory. Find your state’s program or learn more about how Early Intervention can help your child.