Exceptional Families Engagement Hub: Support for Families with Disabilities | Massachusetts
Exceptional Lives provides tools, information, support, and resources for families of children with disabilities in Massachusetts. We walk you through disability-related systems and processes in language that makes sense. You’ve got this, and we’ve got your back.
Caring for a child with disabilities can be overwhelming. We are here to help! Get the support you need from our resources, provided by both families and professionals caring for children with disabilities. And if you are not finding what you are looking for, chat with us or send us a message so we can help point you in the right direction. We are here for you.
Find resources and support near you with our Massachusetts Disability Services Finder.
We offer tailored resources for families in Louisiana and Massachusetts.
You can use our searchable Disability Services Finder (disponible en español) to look for providers and services near home.
Hear from parents and professionals caring for children with disabilities about their own journeys
- Getting your child ready for the Early Intervention transition to preschool
- How do I partner with the school to support my child? School communication tips for parents and caregivers
- A Massachusetts IEP Process Guide: a breakdown of the IEP form
- Is my child different? Six steps to assessing your child’s development.
- “Calmness feels nice;” An interview about how tapping helped one mama’s anxious child.
- Better parenting using self-regulation