Whether your child is just finishing up the school year or beginning to anticipate the start of a new grade, the IEP has likely crossed your mind. As one of our Exceptional Lives’ users shared with us, entering an IEP meeting can be very intimidating to say the least. Whether are just learning about what […]
Find resources and easy-to-read information for parents and caregivers of children and young adults with disabilities.
How does it work?
Exceptional Lives is a not—for-profit organization that helps people with disabilities. Our goal is to show you how to find and apply for benefits and services to get you or your child the support they need.
Interactive Resource DirectoryThe Resource Directory helps you find therapists, programs and support services near you.
- Therapies like ABA, speech, OT and PT
- Parent and caregiver support
- Transition services for high school students and young adults
- Vocational training and employment support
- Social and recreational activities