We all wonder. We wonder about the future and what it holds for us and for our loved ones. We wonder about our careers, our relationships, and our contributions to our community. Some of us wonder about accessibility: As a parent, how do I know if my son will be able to access the curriculum […]
Find resources and easy-to-read information for parents and caregivers of children and young adults with disabilities.
How does it work?
Exceptional Lives is a not—for-profit organization that helps people with disabilities. Our goal is to show you how to find and apply for benefits and services to get you or your child the support they need.
Interactive Resource DirectoryThe Resource Directory helps you find therapists, programs and support services near you.
- Therapies like ABA, speech, OT and PT
- Parent and caregiver support
- Transition services for high school students and young adults
- Vocational training and employment support
- Social and recreational activities