At Exceptional Lives (or as we call ourselves, ELI) we all have credentials. We have experience, both lived and academic. We have gained experience in various professional disciplines. But that’s less interesting to me. I want to tell you what I see: I see our executive director stepping away from her desk, no matter the […]
Find resources and easy-to-read information for parents and caregivers of children and young adults with disabilities.
How does it work?
Exceptional Lives is a not—for-profit organization that helps people with disabilities. Our goal is to show you how to find and apply for benefits and services to get you or your child the support they need.
Interactive Resource DirectoryThe Resource Directory helps you find therapists, programs and support services near you.
- Therapies like ABA, speech, OT and PT
- Parent and caregiver support
- Transition services for high school students and young adults
- Vocational training and employment support
- Social and recreational activities