An IEP is an Individualized Education Program (or Plan) that is required for any child who qualifies as a student with a disability under your state’s law, and as a result of the disability, the student requires “specially designed instruction” to make progress in the general education setting, or requires one or more services to […]
Find resources and easy-to-read information for parents and caregivers of children and young adults with disabilities.
How does it work?
Exceptional Lives is a not—for-profit organization that helps people with disabilities. Our goal is to show you how to find and apply for benefits and services to get you or your child the support they need.
Interactive Resource DirectoryThe Resource Directory helps you find therapists, programs and support services near you.
- Therapies like ABA, speech, OT and PT
- Parent and caregiver support
- Transition services for high school students and young adults
- Vocational training and employment support
- Social and recreational activities