You know that ‘bored’ feeling? No? Oh right, you’re a parent. You probably would not use the word bored to describe your days. We are adults and we have people who depend on us. We have homes and children to care for. We receive messages, emails, and phone calls from friends, family, and colleagues. We […]
Find resources and easy-to-read
information for parents and caregivers of children and young adults with disabilities.
How does it work?
Exceptional Lives is a not—for-profit organization that helps people with disabilities. Our goal is to show you how to find and apply for benefits and services to get you or your child the support they need.
Interactive Resource DirectoryThe Resource Directory helps you find therapists, programs and support services near you.
- Therapies like ABA, speech, OT and PT
- Parent and caregiver support
- Transition services for high school students and young adults
- Vocational training and employment support
- Social and recreational activities