Exceptional Families Engagement Hub: Support for Families of Children with Disabilities | Louisiana
Exceptional Lives provides tools, information, support, and resources for families of children with disabilities in Louisiana. We walk you through disability-related systems and processes in language that makes sense. You’ve got this, and we’ve got your back.
Caring for a child with disabilities can be overwhelming. We are here to help! Get the support you need from our resources, provided by both families and professionals caring for children with disabilities. And if you are not finding what you are looking for, chat with us or send us a message so we can help point you in the right direction. We are here for you.
Find resources and support near you with our Louisiana Disability Services Finder
Exceptional Lives offers tailored resources for families in Louisiana. You can use our searchable Disability Services Finder (disponible en español) to look for providers and services near home.
Hear from parents and professionals caring for children with disabilities about their own journeys
- “There’s no magic amount of knowledge”: A conversation with a neurodivergent mom raising an Autistic child
- Transition to school for 3-5 year olds with disabilities: a timeline
- Children with disabilities need a village of support. Here are 3 ways to build that village for yours.
- My child is aging out of early intervention but still needs services. What’s next?
- New dental help is available for disabled adults in Louisiana
- The Louisiana IEP form, explained
Follow Exceptional Lives on social media to find services for children with disabilities
Underwritten by: Matt and Sherri McKay
In partnership with these Foundations: